The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy (ICD) presents The Berlin International Economics Congress 2012 (March 7th – 10h)
From March 7th – 10th, the ICD is hosting in Berlin the Berlin International Economics Conference; a congress about Nation Branding, Corporate Social Responsibility and Global Governance.
More information about it – http://www.culturaldiplomacy.
Not only will we have lectures from experts in the field, politicians and members of the private sector, but we will also be having debates from brilliant experts who put the theory into practice daily. This time our speakers will include Alexei Monsarrat (Director of the Global Business & Economics Program, the Atlantic Council), Eric S. Maskin (Nobel Prize in Economics), the Hon. Richard Boucher (Deputy Secretary-General of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development OECD) to name but a few.
Further to this, we are also accepting applications for:
· The International Conference on Cultural Diplomacy & the UN (New York & Washington D.C., February 21st – 24th, 2012) www.un-culturaldiplomacy-
· The Berlin International Freedom of Expression Forum (Berlin, February 28th – March 2nd, 2012) www.berlin-forum.org
· The Power of Africa (Paris, March 13th – 16th, 2012) www.the-power-of-africa.org
· The Ankara Conference on Peace Building & Conflict Resolution (April 17th – 19th, 2012) www.ankara-conference.org
· The ICD Young Leaders Forums 2012 www.ylf-conference.org